Copyright and License
Copyright and License
Please find the rights and licenses in JARPeT (Jurnal Andalas: Rekayasa dan Penerapan Teknologi). By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The article's non-commercial use will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- User Rights
JARPeT is to disseminate/published articles are as accessible as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JARPeT permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and JARPeT to distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
- Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal (Andalas Management Review).
If more than one author jointly prepared the article, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JARPeT will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JARPeT will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that JARPeT entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.